In an effort to continually provide the tools, skills and insights to help manage your Immix system, we have developed an Certified Immix Professional advanced training program.
The goal of the course is to provide an advanced level of training for Immix System Administrators and Engineers. Stations benefit from this certification by having an onsite Immix specialist who can help speed up site deployments, monitor and maintain your systems, scale your operation as you grow, learn common troubleshooting skills and coordinate additional training of your team.
The course is held over two days and focuses on understanding the technology and architecture of Immix and how the different components work together. The sessions is held in a workshop format involving hands-on exercises to interact with and troubleshoot the system.
Some of the skills that are covered in this course include:
– In depth review of the Immix server components and database
– Data flow for integrations and alarms
– Network configurations
– Troubleshooting the most common device and connectivity problems
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be qualified as Immix Certified Professionals and will receive a certificate along with an invitation to join a user group of other certified professionals.
Prerequisites for this course
- These training sessions are only available to SureView customers
- Participants must of completed the SureView Online Training course (Series 1 – 8)
- Participants must have been working with Immix CS for at least 3 months
- Participants must have experience managing a Microsoft Server and SQL