Due to overwhelming demand for our first US Certified Immix Training course we are happy to announce another course on August 29 and 30th in Tampa.
The goal of the course is to provide an advanced level of training for Immix System Administrators and Engineers. Stations benefit from this certification by having an onsite Immix specialist who can help speed up site deployments, monitor and maintain your systems, scale your operation as you grow, learn common troubleshoot skills and coordinate additional training of your team.
Some of the Prerequistes of this course
- These training sessions are only available to SureView customers
- Participants must of completed the SureView Online Training course (Series 1-8)
- Participants must have been working with Immix for at least 3 months
- Participants must have experience managing a Microsoft Server and SQL
The course will be held over two days and will focus on understanding the technology and architecture of Immix and how the different components work together. The sessions will be held in a workshop format involving hands-on exercises to interact with and troubleshoot the system.
Some of the skills that will be covered in this course include:
- In depth review of the Immix server components and database
- Data flow for integrations and alarms
- Network configurations
- Troubleshooting the most common device and connectivity problems
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be qualified as Immix Certified Professionals and will receive a certificate along with an invitation to join a user group of other certified professionals.
The class will be held on August 29th & 30th at our US headquarters at 400 N Ashley Dr, Tampa, Florida. This course is offered free of charge, however, there is a limit of 2 participants from each company. If you can’t make this session, (don’t worry) we will be announcing additional dates throughout the year.
If you are interested in joining this course or interested in registering your interest in future dates please complete this online registration. There are limited spaces for this first course so please RSVP as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
We look forward to seeing you in Tampa in August.