Job location: Menlo Park, CA (Hybrid – remote / office-based / customer site)
Salary based on experience
Here at SureView Systems we develop software to improve an organization’s ability to manage and respond to security events by creating an intuitive, easy-to-use response platform.
The goal of the software is to improve operator response times, by prioritizing what’s important while automating many of the time-consuming, manual, and often inconsistent processes of running a command center. This in turn results in better security outcomes.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Enterprise Engineer to join our dynamic, growing software team to provide technical product support to a key customer account, managing multiple projects within the organization across the country over a 2-year rollout.
As Enterprise Engineer, you will be responsible for the success of a key customer account and will install, commission, and refine SureView Systems installation in test or production environments. This will include comprehensive end-user training, system testing, deployment of new software releases, and supporting the onsite Project Manager in executing the overall project plan.
You will have a solid background in software applications, with the ability to work directly with customers. With a strong understanding of IT networks and various server systems, you will be comfortable with troubleshooting, as well as responding to and solving software support issues.
This role provides the opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced, collaborative environment. Building strong working relationships with our customers, development, and sales teams to successfully deliver a solution.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing a deep understanding of the technical and business challenges clients face and identifying opportunities to increase the value we bring to their operations
- Managing projects to ensure goals and customer expectations are met
- Installing and commissioning of security integrations with the SureView Systems software with global companies
- Assisting customers with system-wide rollouts and updates
- Delivering user training sessions and assisting in the development of customer-driven training documentation
- Providing front line customer support and troubleshooting
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computing or IT-related fields and/or relevant support experience and technical skills
- Experience in Customer Account Management and ability to manage multiple client responsibilities.
Skills we need…
- Deploying & Supporting software applications
- Security Product certifications, ideally access control and VMS certifications.
- Software and Product configuration & troubleshooting
- Windows Server Environment
- SQL Deployment, Configuration, Querying & Troubleshooting
- Independent IT Troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to communicate professionally and effectively at all levels
Skills we’d love…
- Relevant Microsoft or Networking Certification
- Experience working with support ticket systems
- Experience with security products such as IP cameras, NVRs, CCTV, VMSs, and Access Control systems
- Experience deploying and supporting security software applications
- Experience with SaaS products and/or SaaS infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Microsoft IIS
- A+ certification
- Part of a dynamic software team bringing new products, using the latest technologies to the market
- Working with Fortune 500 companies to improve their security posture
- Opportunities for Domestic and International Travel
- Opportunities for course reimbursement & training
- Growth and advancement inside the organization
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – 50% paid by Company
- Basic Life insurance – paid by Company
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Referral bonus program