Job Location: Tampa, FL (hybrid role)
Closing Date: January 13th, 2022
Salary based on experience
Here at SureView Systems we develop software to improve an organization’s ability to manage and respond to security events by creating an intuitive, easy to use response platform.
The goal of the software is to improve operator response times, by prioritizing what’s important, while automating many of the time consuming, manual and often inconsistent processes of running a command center. This in turn results in better security outcomes.
In 2020, we launched SureView Operations (Ops), the first SaaS subscription-based version of our respected command center management system. Our cloud-based security response platform optimizes operational processes and team response to radically improve the coordination and management of security events.
Since launching and expanding our customer base, we now have an exciting opportunity for two Operation Sales Specialists to join our dynamic, growing software team to generate and foster new customers’ engagement with the platform and to guide them through the onboarding process.
As Operations Sales Specialist, you will familiarize yourself with the SureView Systems interface and will be responsible for developing and managing customer relationships, working with and supporting customers after the initial onboarding process. Acting as a first point of contact providing assistance and/or guidance in setting up new features, taking note of customer reported issues, as well as investigating and raising issues with the development team for resolution.
This role provides the opportunity to work in a challenging, fast paced, collaborative environment within a global technology company. Building strong working relationships with our customers, development, and sales teams to successfully deliver a solution.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and configure the SureView Systems platform with best practices.
- Translate business requirements into working solutions using the SureView Systems configuration.
- Interact with customers and stakeholders to understand and capture their functional and technical requirements.
- Attend regular business meetings to ensure that the solution continues to deliver business benefits and gather solution enhancements that drive continuous improvement.
- Interact with customers to determine project requirements, business issues, and make recommendations based on logic and best practices.
- Review and understand client user cases to understand the customer’s business; successfully integrating customer needs with product offerings to create solutions.
- Recognize and identify potential areas where existing implementation policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, particularly to facilitate company growth and product expansion.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Computing or IT-related fields and / or relevant support experience and technical skills
- Experience in Customer Account Management and ability to manage multiple customer responsibilities.
Skills we need…
- Broad knowledge of common security systems, particularly access control and video surveillance.
- Ability to create and deliver sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Strong customer facing skills and ability to support users to become acquainted with SureView Systems interface.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience working directly with customers to discuss their requirements and objectives.
- Proven experience in multi-tasking and managing efforts within a schedule.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
Skills we’d love…
- Experience using Chrome’s developer tools
- Light knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Familiarity with Regular Extensions (Regex)
- Part of a dynamic software team bringing new products, using the latest technologies to the market
- Working with Fortune 500 companies to improve their security posture
- Opportunities for Domestic and International Travel
- Opportunities for course reimbursement & training
- Growth and advancement inside the organization
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – 50% paid by Company
- Basic Life insurance – paid by Company
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Referral bonus program