Job Location: Tampa, FL (Hybrid)
Closing Date: October 22, 2023
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Between $100,000 – $160,000 with a bonus structure tied to specific performance objectives making up between 10-20% of the total compensation.
Due to ongoing company growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Sales Manager to join our dynamic, growing team. Our product is not an out of the box solution and engineers in the team need to have close working relationships with the customer, development and sales teams in order to successfully deliver the solution.
We manage this by embracing a DevOps mentality and maintaining customer specific teams. Strong leadership and excellent communication will be key to ensuring the success growth of prospective customers, working with the engineering team to successfully deliver projects and provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing business opportunities by arranging client meetings, presenting demonstrations of the SureView Systems’ products, services and technical solutions to key contacts and stakeholders.
- Leading sales teams to reach sales targets, hiring and training team members, setting quotas, evaluating and adjusting performance, and developing processes that drive sales.
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture
- Acting as a first point of contact, building and maintaining partnership relationships with prospective customers.
- Responsible for recruiting and managing sales specialists within the team:
- with a particular focus on personal development, training and career progression
- to ensure goals and prospective and new customer expectations are met, achieving growth and hitting sales targets.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Interact with customers and stakeholders to understand and capture their functional and technical requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Keen, experienced sales professional with at least 5 years’ of working in IT Sales, ideally within software, services or technical product B2B sales.
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Computing or IT-related fields or relevant experience in Customer Account Management and ability to manage multiple customer responsibilities.
- Experience in SaaS software would be an advantage.
- Clean criminal record
Skills we need…
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
- Ability to communicate, inspire and motivate
- Experience setting sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Part of a dynamic software team bringing new products, using the latest technologies to the market
- Working with Fortune 500 companies to improve their security posture
- Opportunities for Domestic and International Travel
- Opportunities for course reimbursement & training
- Growth and advancement inside the organization
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – 50% paid by Company
- Basic Life insurance – paid by Company
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Referral bonus program