As a key technology partner, SureView Systems will be joining Milestone at the Milestone Integration Expo on Tuesday 12th September 2017.
This is a one day event hosted by Milestone at the DeVere Staverton Estate in Northamptonshire, intended to showcase the Milestone system’s integration capabilities.
Being a major alliance partner of Milestone, SureView will be joining other alliance partners at the Expo to conduct a series of sessions giving a detailed overview of how Immix integrates with the Milestone XProtect system.
Please join us for an in-depth look at how Immix can be integrated with Milestone’s XProtect VMS system, to enable XProtect systems to be remotely monitored in a professional alarm receiving centre environment or PSIM environment.
Section = Alarm Receiving Software
- Immix Overview
- Explanation of set up and system requirements.
- Demonstration of the advantages of using Immix as a central interface for Milestone and other on-site security systems.
- Show the ability for Immix to enforce standard operating procedures to ensure a high quality alarm response every time.
- Demonstrate how the pre-processed, prioritised alarm queue with consolidated events, can make for huge operator efficiency savings.
- Show alarm events in the Immix interface (Immix Maps and alarm handling screen)
For more information and to register for free, please click on the following link: https://www.milestonesys.com/Milestone-Integration-Expo-UK