What can you do with the API suite?
SureView have a number of API bundles, all of which are available via the partner program. The use of each API is suited to particular uses although there is some overlap in functionality. The API support representative will be able to work through the project requirements and suggest the correct API(s) to utilize.
The CoreAPI suite has a multitude of “core level” uses. In its most basic form, it could be used to provide a back-end interface to the Immix database via a data-access web service. This would allow the:
- Design of complex reporting services over the entire Immix dataset
- Automatic pushing of hardware configuration data into Immix
- Population of sites, users and call-lists automatically
- Bulk uploading of any configuration data to reduce manual entry
In more advanced cases the CoreAPI can be used to design a fully-integrated Immix subsystem that uses a combination of Immix backend services.
The DeviceAPI is used to create an Immix integration driver with hardware or software platforms, such platforms include but are not limited to:
- Video systems – IP cameras, DVR’s, NVR’s, VMS systems, cloud providers
- Access control systems
- Alarms – intrusion, building management, notifications systems
- Audio – remote broadcast and two way audio systems
- Situational awareness – GPS devices, business risk alerts systems
- Incident management systems
The RemoteLink API is designed to seamlessly integrate third party systems. The level of integration includes but is not limited to:
- Generating event dispatches within third party systems
- Generating incident reports within third party systems
- Syncing the Immix audit trail on a per-incident basis with third party systems.
The HTTP and SMTP Alarm receiver API’s give a simple method of pushing events and alerts into Immix via a common XML format.