Here at SureView Systems we develop software to improve an organization’s ability to manage and respond to security events by creating an intuitive, easy-to-use response platform.
The goal of our software is to improve operator response times by prioritizing what’s important, while automating many of the time consuming, manual, and often inconsistent processes of running a command center. This in turn results in better security outcomes.
Although we are a product company, what we sell to our customers is a solution. Every customer is different and nothing ever stays the same. So, we built a dynamic team that works hard to understand our customers’ goals and challenges, creating long-term relationships centered on solving problems and delivering value.
With over 20-years experience, our team supports customers in every major market across the globe ranging from Fortune-500 global organizations, technology companies, governments, and infrastructure, to law enforcement, financial institutions, and campuses.
We work collaboratively with others; as part of a team we share ideas and help craft solutions to difficult problems. We establish and maintain good working relationships through building trust and respect for each other.
We focus on creating solutions that add value to the customer experience and always consider our customers when planning and implementing solutions.
We take accountability for our work and responsibility for our actions and team mates, fostering a culture where we help others by sharing our knowledge and experience.
We communicate our intentions, ideas, and feelings openly and directly, and welcome openness and honesty.
What We Offer
Working for a global dynamic software company which can provide tools and projects that will challenge you and make you excited about coming to work.
- Part of a dynamic software team bringing new products, using the latest technologies to the market
- Exposure to the latest in security software
- Working with world-class organizations
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- Opportunities for growth and continuous development
- The flexibility and opportunity to take on additional or different responsibilities
- A workplace that values diversity
- Opportunities to travel throughout the United Kingdom, Europe, and the United States of America.
Job Location: Swansea, UK (Hybrid)