A Roadmap for Connecting Technology to Deliver Operational Value
Unified technology is the key to all successful SOCs (Security Operations Centers)—and with so many separate systems, where do you start? How do you approach an integration project? What are some of the common requirements every team needs from an integration? Can you utilize standards-based integrations, or will you need a native integration—and do you know the difference between the two?
- Checklist for choosing a response platform
- Minimum requirements every security operations team needs from their integrations
- Checklist before starting an integration project
- Tips for developing an effective project scope
- Implementation: Choosing between standards-based and native integrations
Every customer is different, and no two integration journeys are the same. This whitepaper aims to simplify this process by providing a roadmap for security professionals to plan and execute any integration project.