Organizations typically have detailed Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to dictate how their team should respond to a given event. Too often, these SOPs are complex and/or inaccessible.
Chances are, your security response SOPs are in a thick binder collecting dust under a workstation. Consequently, your team can’t quickly access the information they need when an event occurs, making your SOPs all but impossible to enforce.
We encourage security teams to simplify these SOPs into on-screen, interactive, checklists or action plans that provide operators with an easy way to consistently respond to events. SureView provides a straightforward way to create simple actions plans and enforce them, ensuring that every time an operator processes an event the response is consistent.
SUREVIEW PROVIDES CLEAR OPTIONS FOR THE TYPE OF ACTIONS YOU WANT TO CREATE, INCLUDING:
- The ability to create basic actions that tell the operator what to do
- The ability to input actions that require the operator to add information to the event (e.g. What color shirt was the person wearing)
- Yes/No questions that provoke an action or response
- Steps that require the operator to dispatch a guard/officer
- A URL that provides a link to a website (e.g. a link to your ticket system to raise a device issue that requires investigation by the Security Technologies team)
- Dependency actions, which are especially useful with Yes/No questions
- Action categories, such as medical, dispatch, or surveillance actions
- The ability to quickly share actions with other operators, especially in a crisis, so that operators can collaborate closely on the response.
- Instructions on when to include key stakeholders and who these are, i.e. management, law enforcement, etc.