Beyond this there was an array of additional security and alarm management features that extended the qualifications for achieving this certification. Below is a summary of the features that were added to Immix to support this re-certification:
- User Lockout – Update to the feature thats locks out a user account after a number of failed login attempts within a given time period functionality.
- Customize inactivity timeout – Addition of system settings for customizing “Alarm Screen Timeout – Inactivity time for Alarm Screen before timeout” and “Session Inactivity Timeout – Inactivity time for Session before timeout”
- Password expiry and complexity – Addition of system settings to allocate “Number of days before password must be changed” and “Enforce password complexity requirements”
- Extended User Activity Report
- New UL Statistical Performance Report
- Update to Alarm Processing Statistics Report